Although the president touted economic sanctions against Iran as the best way to stop the rogue nation from its quest for nuclear weapons, he has, from the onset of his 2008 campaign, put great faith in his own power to negotiate a solution with the mullahs. In 2008, he famously said that he...
It's called a volunteer army, you loon. Anyone who is mentally and physically fit can join our military. You talk a lot, but have you enlisted? Our volunteer military means nobody is there who does not want to be, and the result is the best military in the world. I do agree that we no longer have a proper concept of what war is. It is not a peace corp/law enforcement mission, but war is where you kill as much of the enemy, including women and children, as needed until the enemy unconditionally surrenders. Until and unless we go back to this definition of war, the Republic is doomed.
The final debate between President Obama and Gov. Romney won't likely change the course of the election with barely more than a week to go, but one sticking point in the debate -- U.S. policy toward Iran -- could well change hopes for peace in the world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 12 hours ago