Hillary Clinton finally faced down her critics on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week. She fired back at Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) when he tried to get her to acknowledge that the entire story of an anti-Islamic video inflaming mobs who then murdered Amb. Chris Stevens and three other brave Americans in Libya had been, to put it charitably, wholly unsubstantiated. All along, Hillary had acted as if this was someone else’s issue. She was, after all, the Secretary of State who gets “1.43 million cables come into my office” a week. They’re all addressed to me, she petulantly shot...
True that, Joe. I watched her senatorial campaign from across the river in Jersey. She goes to a "women's rights" conference overseas somewhere which featured Suha Arafat, Yassir's wife, as a speaker, in English. Mrs. Arafat goes all Arab-Muslim propaganda, and claims Israel is gassing Arab children in the disputed terrirories. After her speech, which Hilary sat through listening the whole time (a decent person would have walked out), she gets up and gives Suha Arafat a big hug. She flies back to NYC where the NY chapter of Hadassa (a left-leaning Jewish women's organization) endorses her for U.S. Senator! Talk about teflon! I hate to say this, but Hilary will be the next POTUS, unless some Reagan-like conservative appears first.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago