Hillary Clinton finally faced down her critics on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week. She fired back at Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) when he tried to get her to acknowledge that the entire story of an anti-Islamic video inflaming mobs who then murdered Amb. Chris Stevens and three other brave Americans in Libya had been, to put it charitably, wholly unsubstantiated. All along, Hillary had acted as if this was someone else’s issue. She was, after all, the Secretary of State who gets “1.43 million cables come into my office” a week. They’re all addressed to me, she petulantly shot...
True that, Joe. I watched her senatorial campaign from across the river in Jersey. She goes to a "women's rights" conference overseas somewhere which featured Suha Arafat, Yassir's wife, as a speaker, in English. Mrs. Arafat goes all Arab-Muslim propaganda, and claims Israel is gassing Arab children in the disputed terrirories. After her speech, which Hilary sat through listening the whole time (a decent person would have walked out), she gets up and gives Suha Arafat a big hug. She flies back to NYC where the NY chapter of Hadassa (a left-leaning Jewish women's organization) endorses her for U.S. Senator! Talk about teflon! I hate to say this, but Hilary will be the next POTUS, unless some Reagan-like conservative appears first.
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 37 minutes ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago