Hillary Clinton finally faced down her critics on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee last week. She fired back at Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) when he tried to get her to acknowledge that the entire story of an anti-Islamic video inflaming mobs who then murdered Amb. Chris Stevens and three other brave Americans in Libya had been, to put it charitably, wholly unsubstantiated. All along, Hillary had acted as if this was someone else’s issue. She was, after all, the Secretary of State who gets “1.43 million cables come into my office” a week. They’re all addressed to me, she petulantly shot...
True that, Joe. I watched her senatorial campaign from across the river in Jersey. She goes to a "women's rights" conference overseas somewhere which featured Suha Arafat, Yassir's wife, as a speaker, in English. Mrs. Arafat goes all Arab-Muslim propaganda, and claims Israel is gassing Arab children in the disputed terrirories. After her speech, which Hilary sat through listening the whole time (a decent person would have walked out), she gets up and gives Suha Arafat a big hug. She flies back to NYC where the NY chapter of Hadassa (a left-leaning Jewish women's organization) endorses her for U.S. Senator! Talk about teflon! I hate to say this, but Hilary will be the next POTUS, unless some Reagan-like conservative appears first.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 13 hours ago