You may be right but your case is weak. His Obama fawning was geared to getting aid for the Coastal disaster (and therefore a winner for him) and I see people on both sides of the aisle worried and confused about the best way to keep our country safe. I agree that the gun issues are a better litmus test and as you point out the results are not yet in. Stay tuned.
- Uh oh: Only 5-15% of enrollees have paid their first month of premiums in some ObamaCare plans Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- New data from HHS: 365,000 sign-ups for ObamaCare plans so far Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Administration tells Israel it lied about Iran deal jeffdunetz 2 hours ago
- WaPo: ObamaCare is pretty much a compliance nightmare for small businesses Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Pointless Person of the Year list missing some options Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Running on Obamacare… away from the election Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago