Some Fed agencies might be looking at the handwriting on the wall. They are offering fairly significant sums of money to employees to retire early. If you could retire early with enough cash to pay the house off and still get FULL Fed retirement most would take the deal. Then you just need to find another job and collect two pay checks. Federal employees are fairly well trained and have job skills that can be valuable in other areas. Makes me wish that I had become one long ago.
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 11 minutes ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago