Some Fed agencies might be looking at the handwriting on the wall. They are offering fairly significant sums of money to employees to retire early. If you could retire early with enough cash to pay the house off and still get FULL Fed retirement most would take the deal. Then you just need to find another job and collect two pay checks. Federal employees are fairly well trained and have job skills that can be valuable in other areas. Makes me wish that I had become one long ago.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago