Some Fed agencies might be looking at the handwriting on the wall. They are offering fairly significant sums of money to employees to retire early. If you could retire early with enough cash to pay the house off and still get FULL Fed retirement most would take the deal. Then you just need to find another job and collect two pay checks. Federal employees are fairly well trained and have job skills that can be valuable in other areas. Makes me wish that I had become one long ago.
- Next co-host of “The View”: Meghan McCain? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare premiums in MN heading for double-digit increases? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago