Butowsky, who runs Chapwood Investments, got peeved about what he believes are...
As Bernanke continues to pump dollars into an already oversaturated cash market to prop up markets through the election cycle, middle class savings and equities continue to be devalued at increasing rates. The magnitude of this new stealth taxation, if proposed, passed and collected by traditional payroll/levy methods, would never be tolerated by the general public, and democrats are counting on mainstream academia and media to keep these truths well cloaked.
The federal government – actually, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) – just announced that the inflation rate for the year ending July 2012 was 1.4% Most of us had to rub our eyes in disbelief when we saw this number; have these people not entered a supermarket recently? How could they possibly release such a figure with prices skyrocketing all over? Which brings us to Ed Butowsky, who has had enough of what he believes are misleading numbers and has decided to do something about it.
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 3 hours ago