Butowsky, who runs Chapwood Investments, got peeved about what he believes are...
The dollars being printed for political purposes are not harmless to the existing hard earned dollars of the middle class, instead wages, wealth and savings MUST be devalued in accordance with immutable economic laws. The net real effect is that Obama and his cronies are literally reaching into the pockets of the middle class and sneakily extracting a significant portion of those dollars ‘value’ for their own purposes, leaving us all poorer. They pat themselves on the back for their ingenuity, leaving the general public scratching their heads wondering why they are having a harder time making ends meet. Printing money out of thin air, and manipulating the CPI, amounts to a stealth tax on an unprecedented scale.
The federal government – actually, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) – just announced that the inflation rate for the year ending July 2012 was 1.4% Most of us had to rub our eyes in disbelief when we saw this number; have these people not entered a supermarket recently? How could they possibly release such a figure with prices skyrocketing all over? Which brings us to Ed Butowsky, who has had enough of what he believes are misleading numbers and has decided to do something about it.
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago