Butowsky, who runs Chapwood Investments, got peeved about what he believes are...
The dollars being printed for political purposes are not harmless to the existing hard earned dollars of the middle class, instead wages, wealth and savings MUST be devalued in accordance with immutable economic laws. The net real effect is that Obama and his cronies are literally reaching into the pockets of the middle class and sneakily extracting a significant portion of those dollars ‘value’ for their own purposes, leaving us all poorer. They pat themselves on the back for their ingenuity, leaving the general public scratching their heads wondering why they are having a harder time making ends meet. Printing money out of thin air, and manipulating the CPI, amounts to a stealth tax on an unprecedented scale.
The federal government – actually, the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) – just announced that the inflation rate for the year ending July 2012 was 1.4% Most of us had to rub our eyes in disbelief when we saw this number; have these people not entered a supermarket recently? How could they possibly release such a figure with prices skyrocketing all over? Which brings us to Ed Butowsky, who has had enough of what he believes are misleading numbers and has decided to do something about it.
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 3 hours ago