Foster Friess, the retired investor who spent nearly $1.7 million boosting Rick Santorum’s presidential run, is ready to help Mitt Romney. “I’m obviously going to be of help in whatever way I can,” Friess told POLITICO Tuesday afternoon, hours after Santorum suspended his campaign for the GOP presidential nomination, cementing Romney’s status as the party’s presumptive nominee. “I’ve got some plans as to how I might be able...
In response to:
Questi8on remains - What will the leeches, parasites, moochers and looters do once the rich are picked clean?
- Scott Brown’s record on guns signals trouble in NH bid Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- 12 questions the White House press corps could have asked Obama about Obamacare Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Federal judge: Utah’s ban on gay marriage is unconstitutional Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Why Sen. Landrieu might be pretty pumped about Sen. Baucus’s nomination to the ambassadorship to China Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- CNN reporter to Obama at press conference: What’s your New Year’s resolution? Allahpundit 16 hours ago