As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
http://www.famalegoods.com !free shipping! j0rdan sh0es........ 28 dollar c0ach p-u-r-s-e...... 25 dollar c00gi cl0thes........ 20 dollar U.G.G B00ts.......... 39 dollar Dear Friend: We can supply all kind jersey with good quality and low price. contact me, let's talk details. Delivery time: 5-6days, Shipping Method: EMS Newest stock list: every 3-5days updated Warm Regards, Carolyn http://www.famalegoods.com
- Finally: Obama nominated for his first Emmy Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- IRS employee suspended for urging taxpayers to ‘reelect President Obama’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Shannon Goessling, Kurt Schlichter Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 3 hours ago