As Townhall readers know by now, debate moderator Candy Crowley incorrectly said during the presidential debate last night in New York that President Obama referred to the attack in Benghazi on 9/11 as a terrorist attack immediately after the attack occurred. President Obama agreed with Crowley's comments, asked her to "say them a little louder," and said he did say the attack was a terrorist attack from the Rose Garden on 9/12. After the debate, Crowley walked back her statement last night on and said Mitt Romney was "right in the main." Crowley and Obama were wrong, Mitt Romney was...
http://www.famalegoods.com !free shipping! j0rdan sh0es........ 28 dollar c0ach p-u-r-s-e...... 25 dollar c00gi cl0thes........ 20 dollar U.G.G B00ts.......... 39 dollar Dear Friend: We can supply all kind jersey with good quality and low price. contact me, let's talk details. Delivery time: 5-6days, Shipping Method: EMS Newest stock list: every 3-5days updated Warm Regards, Carolyn http://www.famalegoods.com
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 22 mins ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 3 hours ago