The Obama campaign and cable "news" network MSNBC shared more than a mere slogan this presidential cycle. Neither entity had a single negative thing to say about the incumbent president over the closing week of the campaign. By definition, it was Team Obama's job to portray the president in a unflinchingly favorable light -- but what exactly is the NBC-owned channel's mission statement? Fox News is often accused of being a little more than a right-wing spin machine, particularly during its opinion programming. Fox's overall coverage of the campaign tilted heavily in favor of Mitt Romney during the home...
In response to:
For a conservative to win an election, the candidate must: 1) beat the liberal candidate, 2) beat the voter fraud by the liberal campaign, 3) beat the media bias for the liberal candidate. Those are the rules and have been for quite some time. It's no different than in the NFL: to win, you have to beat your opponent, you have to beat the officials, and you have to beat bad luck. That's just the way it is.
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 14 mins ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 54 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago