The Obama campaign and cable "news" network MSNBC shared more than a mere slogan this presidential cycle. Neither entity had a single negative thing to say about the incumbent president over the closing week of the campaign. By definition, it was Team Obama's job to portray the president in a unflinchingly favorable light -- but what exactly is the NBC-owned channel's mission statement? Fox News is often accused of being a little more than a right-wing spin machine, particularly during its opinion programming. Fox's overall coverage of the campaign tilted heavily in favor of Mitt Romney during the home...
In response to:
For a conservative to win an election, the candidate must: 1) beat the liberal candidate, 2) beat the voter fraud by the liberal campaign, 3) beat the media bias for the liberal candidate. Those are the rules and have been for quite some time. It's no different than in the NFL: to win, you have to beat your opponent, you have to beat the officials, and you have to beat bad luck. That's just the way it is.
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago