In response to:
As I viewed last night's vice presidential debate I felt I was watching "How Stuff Works" vs. "Antiques Road Show". Ryan's fact-filled, dispassionate presentation of the issues offered a stark contrast to Biden's flailing, clownish display. One gets the idea that Biden's debate coach was mug-a-minute comic actor Jim Carrey, while Ryan's placid and patient countenance suggests he was channeling Blessed Mother Teresa. I thought a couple times on the split screen I actually saw Ryan gazing across the table with pity for his tired, clueless opponent. Biden uses a buggy whip to lash the bulkheads of Air Force 2, confident that he can make it go faster. Pathetic.
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 13 minutes ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Netanyahu: PA has to recognize Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago