In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
The answer is very simple, after the UN inspectors refused to admit that evidence of WMDs was found, even when it was, and with the Dems in DC doing everything they could to destroy his presidency as soon as they found an opportunity based on the UN denying the 500 tons of yellowcake uranium was being purchased and used to restart the nuclear weapon campaign, denying the contamination of the rivers was due to chemical weapon disposal, and then covering up all evidence the weapons program had been moved, he would not have been able to convince congress to allow the invasion. Second, there is a Russian naval base that is used by Russian nuclear submarines, and the Russians warned us that an invasion of Syria would trigger an armed response.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago