In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
The answer is very simple, after the UN inspectors refused to admit that evidence of WMDs was found, even when it was, and with the Dems in DC doing everything they could to destroy his presidency as soon as they found an opportunity based on the UN denying the 500 tons of yellowcake uranium was being purchased and used to restart the nuclear weapon campaign, denying the contamination of the rivers was due to chemical weapon disposal, and then covering up all evidence the weapons program had been moved, he would not have been able to convince congress to allow the invasion. Second, there is a Russian naval base that is used by Russian nuclear submarines, and the Russians warned us that an invasion of Syria would trigger an armed response.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 7 hours ago