In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
The answer is very simple, after the UN inspectors refused to admit that evidence of WMDs was found, even when it was, and with the Dems in DC doing everything they could to destroy his presidency as soon as they found an opportunity based on the UN denying the 500 tons of yellowcake uranium was being purchased and used to restart the nuclear weapon campaign, denying the contamination of the rivers was due to chemical weapon disposal, and then covering up all evidence the weapons program had been moved, he would not have been able to convince congress to allow the invasion. Second, there is a Russian naval base that is used by Russian nuclear submarines, and the Russians warned us that an invasion of Syria would trigger an armed response.
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 12 minutes ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago