In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
The answer is very simple, after the UN inspectors refused to admit that evidence of WMDs was found, even when it was, and with the Dems in DC doing everything they could to destroy his presidency as soon as they found an opportunity based on the UN denying the 500 tons of yellowcake uranium was being purchased and used to restart the nuclear weapon campaign, denying the contamination of the rivers was due to chemical weapon disposal, and then covering up all evidence the weapons program had been moved, he would not have been able to convince congress to allow the invasion. Second, there is a Russian naval base that is used by Russian nuclear submarines, and the Russians warned us that an invasion of Syria would trigger an armed response.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago