In a saga full of bombshell revelations, yet another big one has dropped. Fox News is reporting that CIA higher-ups nixed three separate, urgent requests for help during the Benghazi 9/11 terrorist attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including our ambassador. The raid lasted approximately seven hours, yet at every stage, the chain of command explicitly declined to intervene on behalf of the besieged...
In response to:
The answer is very simple, after the UN inspectors refused to admit that evidence of WMDs was found, even when it was, and with the Dems in DC doing everything they could to destroy his presidency as soon as they found an opportunity based on the UN denying the 500 tons of yellowcake uranium was being purchased and used to restart the nuclear weapon campaign, denying the contamination of the rivers was due to chemical weapon disposal, and then covering up all evidence the weapons program had been moved, he would not have been able to convince congress to allow the invasion. Second, there is a Russian naval base that is used by Russian nuclear submarines, and the Russians warned us that an invasion of Syria would trigger an armed response.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 22 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014