A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
As an American male who spent 30 years of marriage dealing with a Boston Irish Catholic mother-in-law, I learned to ignore the arogance and abject ignorance of the people of Massachusetts. Like many who are given information and an opportunity for a good education, they generally don't take advantage of it and prefer to continue to believe in the lies they were told as children. Their state is a good example of what happens when the central government controls people's lives and they become completely dependent instead of self-sufficient like the people who don't live on the coasts. I don't expect the people of Massachusetts to wake up and learn from their mistakes because like the President they are too arrogant to admit they made any.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 19 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago