A new poll released today shows Elizabeth Warren leading Senator Scott Brown by 7 percentage points, one of the Democratic challenger’s largest leads in any poll taken in recent months.
The poll, by Suffolk University/News 7, was released a day after a Boston Globe poll showed a much tighter race, with Brown leading by 2 percentage points. The Globe poll showed an exact tie when including responses from voters who did not express an initial preference but said they...
As an American male who spent 30 years of marriage dealing with a Boston Irish Catholic mother-in-law, I learned to ignore the arogance and abject ignorance of the people of Massachusetts. Like many who are given information and an opportunity for a good education, they generally don't take advantage of it and prefer to continue to believe in the lies they were told as children. Their state is a good example of what happens when the central government controls people's lives and they become completely dependent instead of self-sufficient like the people who don't live on the coasts. I don't expect the people of Massachusetts to wake up and learn from their mistakes because like the President they are too arrogant to admit they made any.
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago