The affair that was discovered "by chance" just days before General David Petraeus was to testify before Congress about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi keeps getting uglier by the day. First, his testimony about the attack has been placed "on hold" until further notice.
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have questions for former CIA Director David H. Petraeus about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, his recently disclosed extramarital affair and other issues — but their queries will have to wait for a later date.
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago