The affair that was discovered "by chance" just days before General David Petraeus was to testify before Congress about the 9/11 terrorist attack in Benghazi keeps getting uglier by the day. First, his testimony about the attack has been placed "on hold" until further notice.
Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle have questions for former CIA Director David H. Petraeus about the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, his recently disclosed extramarital affair and other issues — but their queries will have to wait for a later date.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 11 hours ago