Yes! a person or a corporation can have too much cash. A few even do. Put that cash to work. Don't stuff it in a mattress, don't burn it. If you buy tools to practice your profession or art, that is an investment. If you start a company that employs people and produces a product or service that others are willing to pay for, and that covers your business expenses, that is an investment. If you buy stocks or bonds that enable others to expand or continue a business, that is an investment. You may not have enough wealth, but you can have too much cash. Remember, cash, money that is, is only a way of counting stuff. Using it to increase the amount of stuff for everyone is the proper use of money. That . . .
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago