As Guy wrote about already, President Obama is proposing $50 billion in new spending on the backs of America's small business owners, otherwise known as those who make more than $250,000 per year. House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy is out with a new video today explaining why the "rich" tax hike Obama is proposing will only make a bad situation worse for those who are barely capable of being successful in this economy. "This is Small Business America," profiles S corporation owner Jerry Gorski, who lives just 15 miles away from where Obama will kick off his campaign today...
funny how Obama/Biden earn over more than $250,000, concede they don't pay their fair share by desiring a tax increase on the rich of which they are a part, and they give little to charity, yet their indcotrinated class voted for them and blame the GOP for all that is at fault. the USA is truly at a tipping point with this type of logic.
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 3 hours ago