Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Networker: So in your alternate universe it's okay if the government does not do it's job of protecting American citizens abroad?
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- It’s come to this: Obama threatens to veto Republican bills that … require him to follow the law Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Huckabee getting serious about a 2016 bid? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Gallup: Senate may be #Up4Climate, but … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago