On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
They CAN'T rationally argue otherwise. That's their problem. (One of them, at least.)
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 41 mins ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago