That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
We all knew it was fraud. if Franken was half a man, he'd resign, and maybe we could vacate Obamacare! Come on AL don't you have a conscious. Couldn't Coleman sue?
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time to revisit that assumption. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago