That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
We all knew it was fraud. if Franken was half a man, he'd resign, and maybe we could vacate Obamacare! Come on AL don't you have a conscious. Couldn't Coleman sue?
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Will gun control sink Connecticut’s Democratic governor? Noah Rothman 49 mins ago
- The Democrats have a fee-vah and the only prescription is a new government shutdown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Should childhood be prisonhood? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: You’re paying for a 1 year experiment to find out if the universe is a hologram Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Feminists oppose anti-date rape drug technology Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago