That argument becomes much harder to make after reading a discussion of the 2008 Minnesota Senate race in "Who's Counting?", a new book by conservative journalist John Fund and former Bush Justice Department official Hans von Spakovsky. Although the authors cover the whole range of voter fraud issues, their chapter on Minnesota...
In response to:
We all knew it was fraud. if Franken was half a man, he'd resign, and maybe we could vacate Obamacare! Come on AL don't you have a conscious. Couldn't Coleman sue?
In the eyes of the Obama administration, most Democratic lawmakers and left-leaning editorial pages across the country, voter fraud is a problem that doesn't exist. Allegations of fraud, they say, are little more than pretexts conjured up by Republicans to justify voter ID laws designed to suppress Democratic turnout.
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 6 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 3 hours ago