Nice of the President to give comfort and speech in CT today at the school masscre, but the time for talk is over. WE NEED THE PRESIDENT TO ACT, TODAY. Send in Federal Marshalls to protect CT schools, NOW! Or take some of his Stimulus money, which he throws around to his solar panel biddies, and put police officers in schools today.
I am so grieving over the cruelty to innocence at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I find myself averting my imagination with every news report; the horror is so incomprehensible.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago