Nice of the President to give comfort and speech in CT today at the school masscre, but the time for talk is over. WE NEED THE PRESIDENT TO ACT, TODAY. Send in Federal Marshalls to protect CT schools, NOW! Or take some of his Stimulus money, which he throws around to his solar panel biddies, and put police officers in schools today.
I am so grieving over the cruelty to innocence at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I find myself averting my imagination with every news report; the horror is so incomprehensible.
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 25 minutes ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago