Nice of the President to give comfort and speech in CT today at the school masscre, but the time for talk is over. WE NEED THE PRESIDENT TO ACT, TODAY. Send in Federal Marshalls to protect CT schools, NOW! Or take some of his Stimulus money, which he throws around to his solar panel biddies, and put police officers in schools today.
I am so grieving over the cruelty to innocence at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I find myself averting my imagination with every news report; the horror is so incomprehensible.
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 58 minutes ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 3 hours ago