Nice of the President to give comfort and speech in CT today at the school masscre, but the time for talk is over. WE NEED THE PRESIDENT TO ACT, TODAY. Send in Federal Marshalls to protect CT schools, NOW! Or take some of his Stimulus money, which he throws around to his solar panel biddies, and put police officers in schools today.
I am so grieving over the cruelty to innocence at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I find myself averting my imagination with every news report; the horror is so incomprehensible.
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 34 minutes ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 4 hours ago