Nice of the President to give comfort and speech in CT today at the school masscre, but the time for talk is over. WE NEED THE PRESIDENT TO ACT, TODAY. Send in Federal Marshalls to protect CT schools, NOW! Or take some of his Stimulus money, which he throws around to his solar panel biddies, and put police officers in schools today.
I am so grieving over the cruelty to innocence at Sandy Hook Elementary School. I find myself averting my imagination with every news report; the horror is so incomprehensible.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Detroit cuts deal with retired first responders on pensions Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Did we miss the al-Qaeda convention? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bloomberg to spend $50 million to “outmuscle” the NRA Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago