Obama did not simply happen to encounter a lot of people on the far left fringe during his life. As he spells out in his book, he actively sought out such people. There is no hint of the slightest curiosity on his part about other visions of...
My first attempt to post disappeared......anyway, as I was sayin' Just for the sake of arguement...."we" provided an income of $50k/yr for these punk/thug fools would they become happy citizens? Would they take the opportunity to get at least a high school education and become productive citizen? I suspect they would form their little tribes/posse's and make war with neighboring groups to expand their empire. MAYBE 10 to 15% would leave and make new productive lives. NOTICE....I have eliminated any mention of race or gender. Like children who are given candy they always want more and complain when they don't get it.
After reading Barack Obama's book "Dreams from My Father," it became painfully clear that he has not been searching for the truth, because he assumed from an early age that he had already found the truth -- and now it was just a question of filling in the details and deciding how to change things.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014