Obama did not simply happen to encounter a lot of people on the far left fringe during his life. As he spells out in his book, he actively sought out such people. There is no hint of the slightest curiosity on his part about other visions of...
My first attempt to post disappeared......anyway, as I was sayin' Just for the sake of arguement...."we" provided an income of $50k/yr for these punk/thug fools would they become happy citizens? Would they take the opportunity to get at least a high school education and become productive citizen? I suspect they would form their little tribes/posse's and make war with neighboring groups to expand their empire. MAYBE 10 to 15% would leave and make new productive lives. NOTICE....I have eliminated any mention of race or gender. Like children who are given candy they always want more and complain when they don't get it.
After reading Barack Obama's book "Dreams from My Father," it became painfully clear that he has not been searching for the truth, because he assumed from an early age that he had already found the truth -- and now it was just a question of filling in the details and deciding how to change things.
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago