Hollywood's march to tear down -- to obliterate, really -- every boundary of sexual decency should compel even the harshest accusers of social conservatives like Rick Santorum to apologize profusely. They were wrong to mock conservatives for warning of the extremes, as we're lurching so quickly and easily into the darkest "love who you want" extremes of the...
I'm not going to beat around the bush. If I ever caught anyone trying to molest my children, believe me I'd have a solution to that. Let's always bring up the Catholic Church to hide the depravement, sickness and stupidity of our upcoming culture. I will never be PC, to be means on is dishonest in what they say and feel. Everyone is a victim and percecuted and biased against. Get off your as%&^ and do for yourself instead of complaining and whining.
Veteran reporter Sharon Waxman knew she'd found a new low. Reporting from the Toronto Film Festival, she revealed the viewpoint of director Nick Cassavetes, which she summarized in a headline: "Who Gives a Damn? Love Who You Want." The topic was incest.
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Canada’s Sergeant at Arms gets standing ovation after shooting terrorist while wearing tails Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Poll: Republican gubernatorial candidate up two points in…Illinois? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New Ebola case in NYC Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey Georgia, do me a solid and elect Michelle Nunn Guy Benson 11 hours ago