I'm sorry, but I AM NOT A RACIST, but I notice their is no mention of the race of the assassin, so based on the slanted nature of MSM reporting, I will bet the assassin was black! I pray that that is not the case and this was not related to what's been going on. I also pray for the souls and the families of the cops as well.
Let me help you: the COTUS says that the Senate must ratify treaties and confirm Ambassadors. There is a legal embargo of Cuba in place from Congressional edict not through executive Order. What do you think lamebrain. As usual with Barackwards, his illegal actions always become discussions about whether the policy is right or not - not about the fact he does not have the power to rule or create law. But that always works with dim bulbs like you.
Nice demonstration of black and white understanding of the world. The adults realize things are not black and white. While I am NO fan of FDR, the relationship with Stalin was necessary to destroy the Third Reich that had grown too powerful while the left ignored them. As for Sadaam, your analysis completely ignores his efforts to convince the world that he had WMDs (which he really did) and that he would use them. after 9/11 we were in no mood to wait around and find out he did the hard way. Try a little nuance Woz. There is a heckuva lot of gray in this world.

Poll: Majority Says EITs...Worked

bobbit Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 3:36 PM
Don't you mean "Members of the Senate Lack of Intelligence Committee must be mystified?"

It’s Time To Kill The ‘Lame Duck’

bobbit Wrote: Dec 14, 2014 12:45 PM
Good luck with that keemosabe (sp?)
Well said Geek but the problem is that Republican leadership consists of whiny, wimpy, progressive go along to get along fools who completely and unabashedly ignore, no, go directly against the will of it constituents. For Boehner to out forth a CR to cover the entire fiscal year, right after this election and the change demanded by it, and for fellow GOPers to vote for it, is a slap in the face and a declaration of war on We the People. I don't know what to do but I am so done with the Pubs if this goes through. Disgusting!!!!

Obama's Anti-Work Agenda

bobbit Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 4:51 PM
Right. If you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul's vote.

The College Rape Club

bobbit Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 12:30 PM
Actually Phil, I do have a functioning brain - it functions quite well. I do not know what really happened anymore than you do. In this country we are innocent until proven guilty. You may be right. - you may not be. Don't go all Ferguson on us.

Progressivism Claims Another Life

bobbit Wrote: Dec 07, 2014 12:09 PM
Moronic Jim. He didn't get a choke hold because he sold cigs. Also you obviously do not know any cops personally do you? Sheesh.

Progressivism Claims Another Life

bobbit Wrote: Dec 07, 2014 11:55 AM
Millions of LAWS, stupid auto-correct, millions of ales is just fine! :)