Demand Primary Neutrality Now

bobbit Wrote: Sep 06, 2014 2:45 PM
Look, I don't think there's any doubt that you guys love this country. I also think there is no doubt that the GOP establishment types are POS'. I agree with you that we need to get rid of RINOs. However, the most important thing this time around is that we remove ALL POWER from Barackwards and we stop his agenda in its tracks. Failure to do that NOW will mean the death of this republic. He is bankrupting us, he is weakening us, and he is dividing us. If we don't turn this thing around NOW there will be nothing left. Though it sickens me and reminds me of taking my Castor oil, I have to vote for Pubs over Dims at all times. Once they are out of power we can set our sights on RINOs. We have to keep this country together for our children and their children. We have to get the Dims out! To do anything else means the end of the USA as we know it. Wake up guys.

Demand Primary Neutrality Now

bobbit Wrote: Sep 06, 2014 2:43 PM

Demand Primary Neutrality Now

bobbit Wrote: Sep 06, 2014 2:03 PM
Actually it is far past time for voters to implement term limits themselves. There is no need for a Constitutional amendment.
Oh stuff it moron. Run along while the adults chat. @sswipe.
I know...six freakin' years and we still hear about Bush and sometimes even about Reagan. Reagan, who ended his presidency in January, 1989! Of course when something good happens, that's because of Barackwards. OMG, liberals are idiots!
Yep. He could of saved a fortune in jet fuel and security details. We've all seen this one before.
You moron! These bastids have been attacking us for decades. Are you so enveloped in your BDS that you can't see that? Or is it just your extremely limited mental capacities? You may notice that there were no attacks on us after they found out GWB would attack and kick their butts for doing so. With your man Barackwards they know they can do whatever they want with impunity because he is one of them and he'll just go golfing! You're a complete idiot Lowest.

Obama’s 5 Worst Foreign Policy Decisions

bobbit Wrote: Aug 30, 2014 1:37 PM
Well there are 146,311,000 registered voters in the USA. The rest of them better get out and vote to take power away from this clown or we're all going down.

Obama’s 5 Worst Foreign Policy Decisions

bobbit Wrote: Aug 30, 2014 1:08 PM
I will list all of his successes for you Maury... There.

Obama’s 5 Worst Foreign Policy Decisions

bobbit Wrote: Aug 30, 2014 1:07 PM
OMG Vic. I am so with you on this. WTH is the Republican Party on all of this? SILENT!!! There should be a Pub on TV every stinking day pointing out the mishaps this joke of an administration and POTUS give us daily. WTH are they so afraid of? They are already called the "opposition party", why not really be one? They are fiddling while Rome burns as well.