Fox News is reporting today about a newly obtained cable showing even more damning information about the situation in Benghazi, Libya just ahead of the terrorist attack on 9/11 which left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead. The cable shows there was a clear concern for safety and the developing dangers of al Qaeda in the city just before the attack occurred. An emergency meeting to discuss al Qaeda's growing presence in Benghazi was held a month before the attack and it was determined the U.S. consulate could not withstand a coordinated attack should one occur....
Completely false rah-tool? We know there was a video. We know they could watch to. We know the Ambassador warned them of the impending violence. We know our military was armed to stand down. So what is completely false rah-tool? The only thing we don't know is what role the prez played in this and why he lied about it. We can guess though. The sad part is tools like you are incurious about it in order to keep him in office. You and the MSM. This is the reason libs are called anti-American. Because their lust for maintaining power will always overshadow what is the will of the people or what is good for the country. Libs suck.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago