Palestine Officially Recognized by the UN

Bob_K Wrote: Nov 29, 2012 7:23 PM
Palestinians are kind of stupid, so it isn't tough to see them as cartoons. Rational people don't send their wives and kids out to blow themselves up, nor do they put their heart into killing other people's women and children. Palestinians do those things, everyday.

Palestine Officially Recognized by the UN

Bob_K Wrote: Nov 29, 2012 7:21 PM
You obviously are a Hamas supporter. No one else on the face of the planet is that stupid.

Palestine Officially Recognized by the UN

Bob_K Wrote: Nov 29, 2012 7:19 PM
Yeah. It's fine that some terrorists can shoot thousands of rockets over their border, hoping to kill women and children, so they can be "listened to". How would you feel if someone broke into your house and murdered your wife and kids, then claimed they just wanted to be "listened to". We need to make sure such jerks are being "listened to" by God - in person.
Obviously because GW isn't a conservative but Oboso is demonstrably a left-liberal

President's Power of Pardon

Bob_K Wrote: Nov 04, 2012 7:22 AM
So the woman was given the opportunity to testify against her boyfriend, and was certainly told at that time that she would be getting a long mandatory sentence otherwise. She apparently refused. I'm trying to figure out why we are supposed to have sympathy for criminal who was given an opportunity to rectify her mistake and instead gave the justice system the finger. Just another whiny loser.
Agree. Used to live in S Florida, graduated from FIU. Seems to me that they still understand the concepts off of freedom and capitalism, things lost by many other citizens at this point. Good for them, pity for the others.
You seem to miss the point. We've had enough of president's who think they can pop in to office on some visionary campaign, claiming the ability to affect the plant's water levels and health. And once in place, they proceed to ignore the laws they don't like, make up laws that have never been vetted by our actual lawmakers, and attempt to incite class warfare amongst the citizens. What we really need is a good manager, who will get in the citizen's way as little as possible. Who will not attempt to implement some grand impossible scheme to make everyone "equal" despite all evidence that humans don't function like that. We aren't ants. In fact, I bet the far majority of us would rather have Steve Jobs successes than Mother Teresa's.

One-Term Presidents Club

Bob_K Wrote: Nov 02, 2012 5:02 PM
I will. And I agree, we are in for at least 10 years of recovery from Oboso and his predecessors, including a fair number of "moderate" Republicans. When we get to the implementation of the concept "Earn what you want, keep what you earn", I'll be much more hopeful of our country's survivial.
Sharon Angle vs Harry Reed ? If you've been paying any attention, Sharon Angle would have been a refreshing change from Harry "Shut down the country for 2 years and help destroy the economy" Reed. And I say two years because the first two after that election, Harry was busy destroying the country but was gettign plenty of support from Nancy "I fly military planes while I decimate the military budget" Pelosi. It was only after the left liberals lost the house that Harry stopped checking his in-box for bills from the House that would have reversed the economic destruction Oboso was causing. But perhaps you are a liberal, so won't understand the issue.

Barack Obama, Spin Master

Bob_K Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 5:06 PM
Frankly, the military could be run better by the private sector. And, unlike you, I have lots of experience with the military. But it turns out to be one of the VERY few things the fed is supposed to be doing, so I give them a pass on it. As far as the DoE (yeah, both of them), HHS, etc, no. They should be shut down. The fed is a somewhat necessary evil. But I bet the fifty (did I count wrong ?) states could survive without it far better then the fed could survive without the states.

Who's a Racist?

Bob_K Wrote: Oct 30, 2012 4:08 PM
Just stupidity for those people. Kind of sad.