Executive Director of Armed Citizens Project Kyle Coplen is determined to figure out if more guns really lead to less crime. To do this, the organization is seeking to arm individuals in a few “mid to high crime” Houston neighborhoods to determine whether there’s a statistically significant relationship—or even a causal link—between...
This sounds like a really bad idea. It's very unscientific. Randomly arming people and just "seeing what happens" is not the way to prove the point (a point that has already been established in John Lott's work).
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago