The original permit application for the project was...
Environmentalists are Liberals, which is to say that respond with knee-jerk reactions rather than actually gather all the infromation and make thorough decisions... Still... Keystone is wayyy too 2011... Past-tense and done... a mini-result producer... Log onto USGS.gov and search for Green River basin Oil-shale... this is God's gift to us, to lift not only America, but his entire world back into what he created... 6 times the oil known to exist in the world, right here in our heartland!!! I attempted to get the link, but this was the latest I could find: http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2011/3063/pdf/FS11-3063.pdf Apparently, the 2012 "final" document (2012-1016) was removed and sent to the Department of the Interior and buried!!!
There has never been a more "shovel ready" project in history than the Keystone XL pipeline, which has been exhaustively engineered, studied, reviewed, and re-reviewed as Obama tries to kill the project without admitting that's what he's doing. At stake are about 20,000 immediate jobs, a secure supply of North American oil, billions in private investment, and the global efficiency benefits of connecting a major crude source to the world's most efficient refining center. The latest news is that rather than simply say "yes," Obama is conducting yet another open-ended study.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 9 hours ago