The original permit application for the project was...
Environmentalists are Liberals, which is to say that respond with knee-jerk reactions rather than actually gather all the infromation and make thorough decisions... Still... Keystone is wayyy too 2011... Past-tense and done... a mini-result producer... Log onto USGS.gov and search for Green River basin Oil-shale... this is God's gift to us, to lift not only America, but his entire world back into what he created... 6 times the oil known to exist in the world, right here in our heartland!!! I attempted to get the link, but this was the latest I could find: http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2011/3063/pdf/FS11-3063.pdf Apparently, the 2012 "final" document (2012-1016) was removed and sent to the Department of the Interior and buried!!!
There has never been a more "shovel ready" project in history than the Keystone XL pipeline, which has been exhaustively engineered, studied, reviewed, and re-reviewed as Obama tries to kill the project without admitting that's what he's doing. At stake are about 20,000 immediate jobs, a secure supply of North American oil, billions in private investment, and the global efficiency benefits of connecting a major crude source to the world's most efficient refining center. The latest news is that rather than simply say "yes," Obama is conducting yet another open-ended study.
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago