The original permit application for the project was...
Environmentalists are Liberals, which is to say that respond with knee-jerk reactions rather than actually gather all the infromation and make thorough decisions... Still... Keystone is wayyy too 2011... Past-tense and done... a mini-result producer... Log onto USGS.gov and search for Green River basin Oil-shale... this is God's gift to us, to lift not only America, but his entire world back into what he created... 6 times the oil known to exist in the world, right here in our heartland!!! I attempted to get the link, but this was the latest I could find: http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2011/3063/pdf/FS11-3063.pdf Apparently, the 2012 "final" document (2012-1016) was removed and sent to the Department of the Interior and buried!!!
There has never been a more "shovel ready" project in history than the Keystone XL pipeline, which has been exhaustively engineered, studied, reviewed, and re-reviewed as Obama tries to kill the project without admitting that's what he's doing. At stake are about 20,000 immediate jobs, a secure supply of North American oil, billions in private investment, and the global efficiency benefits of connecting a major crude source to the world's most efficient refining center. The latest news is that rather than simply say "yes," Obama is conducting yet another open-ended study.
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 28 mins ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago