Maybe the MSM will do its job - don't think so!

Shimon Peres' Legacy

Bob602 Wrote: May 31, 2014 7:37 PM
Israel as well as the United States has lost its way. Unless they recognize their sinfulness and repent of their ways and seek forgiveness things will continue to deteriorate until both countries are brought to their knees. Russia and China are waiting and planning in the wings and they seem to be aided and abetted by the Prince of this world.
Cop-out plain and simple. Well it's understandable the election's over. Blessed Mother Teresa said as Catholics we are asked to try. We are not asked to be successful.

First Redistribute Vatican Wealth

Bob602 Wrote: May 13, 2014 12:54 PM
Agree! Good job.

First Redistribute Vatican Wealth

Bob602 Wrote: May 13, 2014 12:51 PM
I agree with most of your points and I believe you're joking about selling the Vatican. Maybe even a little anti Catholic sentiment. I would refer Cal Thomas to the Catholic Online article written by Deacon Keith Fournier by clicking here: http://catholic.org/news/national/story.php?id=55359 Understanding what the Holy Father shared by the translated words of an interpreter must be further explored before people like Mr Thomas to go off half cocked. Yes, I am a Catholic. Do your research first so your ignorance is not displayed.
You mean as soon as they read the polls to determine their political outcome for participating or not. As usual the uninformed will not realize this and most likely they are blinded by their loyalty to the Left even if they were aware of the ploy.
What's his evidence? What does he teach? It is statistical impossible to paint with such a broad brush to be true. If I held a position of any kind in that school I would be embarrassed by such an uneducated comment espoused by my colleague. But then again, the Left has no conscience when it comes to telling the truth. The end justifies the means even if you make up stories to garner votes from the so-called uninformed. He's a hater and is very bitter even though they are winning with the help of the MSM.

The High Cost of Liberalism

Bob602 Wrote: Apr 22, 2014 12:52 PM
I agree with BFDOFR "While I never disagree with Dr. Sowell, in this case I would only note that if the people in that area wish to constrain the uses of the lands over which they have jurisdiction, I say let them do it. But, let them refrain from simultaneously issuing unctuous and sanctimonious denunciations of the ills imposed on the less well off by economic reality." I am a staunch conservative Republican and believe in majority rule as long as it does not violate our Constitution and its Bill of Right. People who worked hard and earned their money should have the right to choose what they want id they can pay for it.

Do Something

Bob602 Wrote: Apr 21, 2014 2:56 PM
Thanks Tom, I was going to say the same thing as a Catholic. The Holy Father didn't change the Church's teaching but Like Dr. Adams asked Clergy and laity alike to love the sinner and hate the sin. As for the liberal above, haven'y you seen the aborted babies, the size , the shape, with arms, legs, beating hearts, DNA, genes, etc. etc. Science has made enormous strides in demonstrating the humanness of the growing child. What else would they be but human beings at a particular stage of development which begins at conception.
Fair is fair and we were pleased to hear you prevailed and your victory will send a message. Sincerely hope and pray we as a people are waking up to the injustice of the left. Thanks for your willingness to put fort the effort.

Facts and Factions

Bob602 Wrote: Mar 19, 2014 10:03 AM
Everything is on the line and if Conservative Republicans continue the internal dissension among themselves not only will they no longer exits as a political party but the country can look forward in the near future to dictatorship form of governing. Pray for humility and the willingness to compromise for the good of the nation.