I didn't see any mention about the Tax breaks the Hollywood moguls get from States to make their movies with. Why are we giving Tax breaks to people Moore, and company.
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago