In response to:
So the courts reverse a campus rule that prevents communists from being paid to speak at the school . . . the school is over-run by communists, who, rather than pass a rule, simply veto funding for bringing anyone to campus with whom they disagree. Name Saul Alinsky ring a bell with anyone here?
- The ultimate Friday document dump? 30,000 Lerner e-mails magically appear Jazz Shaw 19 mins ago
- Reality check: We don’t need “comprehensive anything” out of Congress, thanks. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video(s): Hillary’s “consistent” views on executive overreach Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- NYT: While you were sleeping, Obama re-upped us for another year in Afghanistan; Update: Biden in 2010: Pulling out in 2014 “come hell or high water” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Kohn: Hey, what about all those white rioters? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- About that Benghazi report… Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago