In response to:
So the courts reverse a campus rule that prevents communists from being paid to speak at the school . . . the school is over-run by communists, who, rather than pass a rule, simply veto funding for bringing anyone to campus with whom they disagree. Name Saul Alinsky ring a bell with anyone here?
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago