Chuck is just trying to save his own credibility at this point. He knows that everybody else knows. If he pretends to still be in awe, or if he pretends to have respect for a well run administration here, he's lost 70 to 80 percent of the people, as far as believing what he says or being an 'honest' broker of the facts. He has to maintain that level of credibility to have any chance of getting Hillary into the WH in '16.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 7 hours ago