Less than 60 days remains before Election Day....
Hey Chuck, excuse my demeanor, but didn't you notice; SCOTUS is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC. I don't know what they have on Roberts, but his decision makes no sense. There is only one reason they got him to switch sides; they own him. I don't know yet what they have on him, but he is theirs to do with as they please. There is no longer any pretense. SCOTUS does what the DNC says it does. If Bush v. Gore happened today, Gore would have been POTUS and therefor CiC on Nine Eleven, exactly 11 years years ago today. We need to decide now what we do when they decide the counted votes don't matter. That will happen in December of this year. SCOTUS is part of that equation.
I believe freedom is worth fighting for. I am committed to protecting the freedoms our forefathers guaranteed to us in our Constitution. There are many politicians who disagree with me, although they are loath to admit it, but their true colors show in voting records on critical legislation. And part of what makes America great is that every two years, we, too, cast our votes, rendering judgment on whether lawmakers have fulfilled their promises. And every four years, as in 2012, our opportunity extends to the highest office in the land.
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago