During his 2008 campaign, Barack Obama was like a mixture of the Teletubbies, a Hallmark card, and Morgan Freeman's portrayal of God in Bruce Almighty all mixed up in one big fruity glass. Every time you listened to the guy it was "hope" this, "change," I love "unity," "we are the ones we've been waiting for," and creating a "new tone" in D.C. That strategy turned out to be plausible because Bush was so unpopular and Obama's entire career consisted of getting elected to office and moving on before he had time to accomplish anything. That allowed Americans to see what...
There is no comparison between Nixon and Owe Bah Ma. Nixon was decent enough to know when he was in disgrace, and resign in disgrace. The other had no concept that he is a disgrace.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 15 hours ago