During his 2008 campaign, Barack Obama was like a mixture of the Teletubbies, a Hallmark card, and Morgan Freeman's portrayal of God in Bruce Almighty all mixed up in one big fruity glass. Every time you listened to the guy it was "hope" this, "change," I love "unity," "we are the ones we've been waiting for," and creating a "new tone" in D.C. That strategy turned out to be plausible because Bush was so unpopular and Obama's entire career consisted of getting elected to office and moving on before he had time to accomplish anything. That allowed Americans to see what...
There is no comparison between Nixon and Owe Bah Ma. Nixon was decent enough to know when he was in disgrace, and resign in disgrace. The other had no concept that he is a disgrace.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 6 hours ago