During his 2008 campaign, Barack Obama was like a mixture of the Teletubbies, a Hallmark card, and Morgan Freeman's portrayal of God in Bruce Almighty all mixed up in one big fruity glass. Every time you listened to the guy it was "hope" this, "change," I love "unity," "we are the ones we've been waiting for," and creating a "new tone" in D.C. That strategy turned out to be plausible because Bush was so unpopular and Obama's entire career consisted of getting elected to office and moving on before he had time to accomplish anything. That allowed Americans to see what...
There is no comparison between Nixon and Owe Bah Ma. Nixon was decent enough to know when he was in disgrace, and resign in disgrace. The other had no concept that he is a disgrace.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago