Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, "real journalist" Juan Williams defended Attorney General Eric Holder as he faces calls from both Republicans and Democrats to step down after revelations the Department of Justice has been secretly monitoring reporters. Holder has been assigned to investigate thes secret monitoring. The problem, Holder personally signed off of the monitoring of Fox News' Chief Washington Correspondent James Rosen's personal and work emails, phone calls and the phones of his parents in Staten Island. Williams thinks Holder is "the perfect guy" to look into the case despite these facts and cited national security as an...
Juan Williams is the token black liberal dimwit on FOX. I mute the news when that idiot speaks.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014