Sigh. So much cooked-up, rehashed rhetoric, so little time. According to DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz on CNN Sunday morning: Republicans are actually rooting for the economy to fail and only care about enriching millionaires and billionaires; the economy is still reeling from the "inherited" policies of the previous administration; and the stimulus was a huge, smashing success. It's nothing we haven't heard before, but it's even more world-wearying than when we were hearing the same messaging two years ago.
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Pence: Cheer up — we’re winning! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Putin: You’re next, Kazakhstan Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: Obama saying he has no strategy against ISIS is a tactic straight out of “The Art of War” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ed Henry goes there: Why is Obama fundraising after admitting he has no ISIS strategy? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Change: Obama set to delay executive amnesty until after the midterms? Allahpundit 3 hours ago