In response to:
A couple of things for those old enough to remember - the really big push for college degrees was in the 60's when the Supreme Court rule that employers couldn't give intelligent tests to new employee -- somehow it was racist the college degree became the proxy for intelligence. - it will be fun to watch those elite schools trim their staffs - you have so many prima donas - they are not going to be a happy bunch. - and trimming a tenure professor who has done jack for 20 years will be fun to watch, just wait for the lawyers.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 52 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago