When Kids Show Up at Our Borders

bob 24 Wrote: Jul 06, 2014 9:57 AM
You never know what Chapman is likely to say. Could go either way, depends on which way the wind is blowing in Chicago I guess.

When Kids Show Up at Our Borders

bob 24 Wrote: Jul 06, 2014 9:55 AM
Chapman reconciles his positions the way all liberals do. When you figure that out, please let me know.

When Kids Show Up at Our Borders

bob 24 Wrote: Jul 06, 2014 9:53 AM
I second that. If not, at least tell why you dumped him. Who made that decision and why? And show documentation that supports whether TH keeps a writer or dumps that writer. Hey TH, get honest.

The Clinton Motto: Contempt and Elitism

bob 24 Wrote: Jul 06, 2014 8:36 AM
The Democrats figure that if people were stupid enough to vote for Obama twice they are probably stupid enough to vote for Hillary. God help us!

"Crapitalism!"

bob 24 Wrote: Jul 02, 2014 8:38 AM
Great article John! Keep 'em comin'. I really makes me angry but I'd rather know than not know. We should disband the Ex-Im bank. We should also disband the VA. Give vets a credit card and let the market work. Competition does work. Socialism/communism only works for the very few elite. Candidate Obama said the right things. Now he is one of the elite so his true colors are showing. Boy am I mad!

"Crapitalism!"

bob 24 Wrote: Jul 02, 2014 8:29 AM
One more thing. These foreign countries don't have to waste their money on military. The US is the world's policeman and US taxpayers pay for all of that. What suckers we are. Somebody please tell me to vote if I don't like the way things are. Well I've been voting for the past forty years. And it sure has never been for any Democrat. And a lot of good it did.

"Crapitalism!"

bob 24 Wrote: Jul 02, 2014 8:25 AM
No Way Jose: Thank you!! I'm so glad you posted that. Especially the part about the gated communities. I've been saying that for years. It's a crime, or at least it should be. Actually there probably are a few laws being broken here. But with Eric Holder running the Justice Department Show, lots of luck with that. Anyway, thanks again. Bob
But New Yorkers are so cool! Didn't you know that?
Hey, let's just give the illegal Mexicans all of our money and be done with it.
One of the FBI agents lost an eye.
Well I guess Hanson is saying things are better for the Kurds. Great for them. Tell me again why that's worth 4500 American lives and however many trillions of dollars. And now Iran can move right in and doesn't have to worry about Saddam. Some boneheads are even talking about teaming up with Iran. Great. Didn't we learn anything from Vietnam? We obviously didn't learn anything from the Soviet Union's venture into Afghanistan.