Obama Kills Day 9 on Golf Course

bob 24 Wrote: Dec 29, 2014 8:04 AM
Well, let's think about this. He's already done all kinds of illegal and unconstitutional things and nobody, Republicans, Democrats, judges, CEO's, heads of groups, NOBODY has done anything about the illegal/immoral/destructive things that Obama has done. And also, what does he have to lose by trying?

Obama Throws Fidel a Rope

bob 24 Wrote: Dec 19, 2014 6:51 AM
Obama keeps breaking laws and doing unconstitutional things. People I talk to (the same ones who said just wait until after the elections) are now saying just wait until after January. I say the Republicans aren't going to do squat. They are surrender monkeys and Boehner and McConnell need to be replaced with someone with some cajones. I like Trey and Cruz for speaker and majority leader.

Boehner Bombs the Base

bob 24 Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 6:28 AM
Boehner didn't do it all by himself. He had help from others, including Mitch McConnell. I don't see what I personally can do about this but certainly there must be individuals or groups of professionals who can do something. Trey Gowdy, jump in there!

Boehner Bombs the Base

bob 24 Wrote: Dec 15, 2014 6:28 AM

Jonathan Gruber: Honest Liberal

bob 24 Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 9:00 AM
The US unfunded liabilities are well over $100 Trillion.

Jonathan Gruber: Honest Liberal

bob 24 Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 8:57 AM
Sorry, I misread it. I thought you were writing about dollars when you were actually writing about numbers of people. My comment though still applies.

Jonathan Gruber: Honest Liberal

bob 24 Wrote: Dec 12, 2014 8:49 AM
"Add up the beneficiaries of all social programs, and the number now approaches 100 million." I'm sure you meant $100 Trillion. It's almost funny though. We read about billions and trillions but who really knows how much money that is. A trillion of anything is out of the realm of most peoples' comprehension. And millions of dollars ain't sh_t.
The same thing that would happen to the price of diamonds if all were revealed.

The CIA and Its Torturers

bob 24 Wrote: Dec 11, 2014 8:51 AM
Feinstein told us she was going to tell us why she didn't interview the CIA. She proceeded to spew out a bunch of bullsht. We still don't know. Darth Vader said the report was a bunch or cra p. I believe him over Feinstein.
And yet, idiots will still vote for her.
Great Dan! I watched your video. The government's way too big. I already knew that. I agree. But I had to vote for Bush. Twice! What else could I do? What can I do now? I have no power. John Boehner evidently has no power. Where does that leave me?