I remember way back when I was in school where an incomplete meant that the work was not done, not completed, not acceptable, and not good enough. We got to repeat a grade for a do-over. Obama does not a do-over.
With only 63 days until the election, President Obama is seeking a grade of "incomplete" on the economy. This is, of course, a far cry from his February 2009 assertion that he had three years to get the economy back on its feet, or otherwise his presidency would be a "one term proposition."
The reasons that Obama would be dodging a letter grade on his performance are obvious. But isn't asking for our votes on the basis of an "incomplete" a little like asking America to vote "Present" (as Obama himself did earlier...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 11 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago