Should We Be Concerned About the Polls?

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 27, 2012 12:19 PM
If people vote based on who is currently in the lead, they should have their right to vote taken away.

The Marijuana Rebellion

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 1:11 PM
Dr. Dean Edell was an extremely liberal guy and said a lot of stuff that I don't agree with. What the good doctor avoids mentioning is, if you take away the regular dose of heroin, you will DEFINITELY know the person is an addict. But still, I do not agree that no one would know the man was an addict. Also, the implication of that statement is that the drug itself does no harm to a persons body. That is absurd on it's face, as every doctor knows that it does, and it is incredibly irresponsible for the pot smoking doctor to publicly say such things.

The Marijuana Rebellion

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 1:06 PM
I need to make another post because there isn't enough room in one to say all I need to say. Recent studies show that working hard and being successful releases dopamine, which is a kind of reward response for the brain. But now if you smoke pot, the brain will release all the dopamine or endorphins you want, and in spades! No more need to work hard for it! This is why smoking pot severely suppresses ambition and drive. I haven't even begun to discuss it's effects on the mind, which I have first hand experience in. If you think legalizing pot will not have a severely adverse affect on society, you have clearly been smoking way too much of it yourself.

The Marijuana Rebellion

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 1:01 PM
I have said it before and will say it again, you can never legislate destructive behavior. That is no reason to legalize it. The real battle is fought in the hearts and minds, in the homes and schools. Keeping Marijuana illegal is how the society as a whole rejects it as an acceptable behavior. ALL laws are a form of prohibition. So you want to legalize everything? You will say, "It only affects the person who smokes it." If you completely ignore the lack of any desire whatsoever to go out in the world and make a living for themselves, which is exactly what the stuff does to people (I have a great deal of experience let me tell you) then sure. The stuff is REALLY BAD. I know! I was a pot head and I thank GOD for delivering me!

Can the Islamic Faith Tolerate Criticism?

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 12:53 PM
Everyone seems to be soft scrubbing Islam because no one here wants to fight what would probably be an endless guerrilla war on foreign soil. But I am reminded of that line in The Lord Of The Rings where Aragorn tells the King, "War is upon you whether you will it or no."

Can the Islamic Faith Tolerate Criticism?

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 12:51 PM
Whilst I hold mostly to your view, you need to understand that the ones staying home are actually apostates. It's the militant muslims who are actually doing what Mohammed commanded them to do. Everyone needs to get this before we can truthfully deal with Islam.

Can the Islamic Faith Tolerate Criticism?

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 26, 2012 12:49 PM
Islam is not a faith. It is a religious-political movement. And before you begin to cite how Christianity tried to take over the world, let me remind you that Jesus fairly ignored politics to the point of contempt, and his Apostles and disciples did the same. Mohammed on the other hand, told his followers that it was God's will that they go to war with the entire world to take it over for Islam. Anyone who does not get this basic fact should not even enter the discussion, because everything they say from that point on will be skewed.

A Time for Truth, Not Word Games

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 7:09 PM
Here's another news flash Robert: Welfare fraud is out of control. If you are going to sit there and tell me this is not true, that people do NOT live their entire lives living off welfare, teaching their children to do the same, then let me throw this back in your face: How dare you? The unmitigated gaul of you!!

A Time for Truth, Not Word Games

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 7:07 PM
Robert, you like every lib oversimplify the issue, leaving out the tidbits that show the real fallacies in your position. No one wants to make helping the needy illegal. They want to make the use of tax dollars that ought to go towards what we paid them for, NOT for buying fricking votes and paying off liberal supporters like unions! It's criminal. Repeat after me Robert, "IT'S CRIMINAL!"

A Time for Truth, Not Word Games

Bob115 Wrote: Sep 24, 2012 7:04 PM
Star, love ya hun. But PLEASE stop making EVERY FRICKING SENTENCE A PARAGRAPH! It's really annoying to read like that.