The Federal Bureau of Investigation just held a press conference at which they released a series of photos of two young men they're identifying as "persons of interest" in this week's deadly bombings at the Boston Marathon. The potential suspects appear to be in their twenties. Some people are describing them as caucasian; I would call them light-skinned. They could be radical Islamists. They might be domestic terrorists. The one with the backwards cap almost looks like a frat boy. I'm interested in the decals on both hats, which could be significant clues if identified. The FBI's website is...
Ok boys and girls let's sound it our based on these photos...ready?...ok Mooz-Lem ok say it slower Moozzzz Lemm very good boys and girls - now try this IZZ Lamm ick terr or isst good now all together based on these photos MozzlemIzlamickterrORists very good class dismissed
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 8 hours ago