In response to:
I doubt it. These guys are real brave when they're surrounded by their union hordes, but that all melts away like a snowcone in Texas in August when it comes to mano a mano. They're ginormas cowards when on their own. I know. I tried to get one off by himself after he ran his mouth to me. Couldn't do it with a tow truck. He was petrified.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 13 hours ago