In response to:
I doubt it. These guys are real brave when they're surrounded by their union hordes, but that all melts away like a snowcone in Texas in August when it comes to mano a mano. They're ginormas cowards when on their own. I know. I tried to get one off by himself after he ran his mouth to me. Couldn't do it with a tow truck. He was petrified.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago