In response to:
I doubt it. These guys are real brave when they're surrounded by their union hordes, but that all melts away like a snowcone in Texas in August when it comes to mano a mano. They're ginormas cowards when on their own. I know. I tried to get one off by himself after he ran his mouth to me. Couldn't do it with a tow truck. He was petrified.
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago