In response to:
I doubt it. These guys are real brave when they're surrounded by their union hordes, but that all melts away like a snowcone in Texas in August when it comes to mano a mano. They're ginormas cowards when on their own. I know. I tried to get one off by himself after he ran his mouth to me. Couldn't do it with a tow truck. He was petrified.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 7 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago