In response to:
I doubt it. These guys are real brave when they're surrounded by their union hordes, but that all melts away like a snowcone in Texas in August when it comes to mano a mano. They're ginormas cowards when on their own. I know. I tried to get one off by himself after he ran his mouth to me. Couldn't do it with a tow truck. He was petrified.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago