Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" has been a box-office hit and nominated for 12 Academy Awards, including best picture, best director and best actor for Daniel Day-Lewis, who portrayed our 16th president. I haven't seen the movie; therefore, this column is not about the movie but about a man deified by many. My colleague Thomas DiLorenzo, economics professor at Loyola University Maryland, exposed some of the Lincoln myth in his 2006 book, "Lincoln Unmasked." Now comes Joseph Fallon, cultural intelligence analyst and former U.S. Army Intelligence Center instructor, with his new e-book, "Lincoln Uncensored." Fallon's book examines 10 volumes of collected writings and...
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 33 minutes ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel escalates offensive in Gaza, Hamas rocket commander killed Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air interview with Marco Rubio on border crisis, Hobby Lobby Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago