In response to:
The war on Christmas was waged and won by goodly evangelical Christians who turned the celebration of Christ's birth from a spiritual endeavor to an orgy of consumerism and materialism. Isn't the Christmas tree just a pagan tradition left over from pagan central Europe of a millenia ago? Are Christmas trees described in the New Testament?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 4 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 6 hours ago