15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:27 AM
Conservatism is now extremism. Liberalism is sanity and socially based. Conservatism is not about responsibility, its about selfishness. It is about saying "I have my piece of the pie so now screw everyone else." Conservatism also asumes an even playing field which is astonishingly obstuse. Conservatism is "I took advantage of an infrastructure and progressive tax structure but now that I have my piece keeping open the paths that were available to me is not important." "If they are poor, it is due to lack of drive or talent, ergo I can suspend conscience and be a selfish scummer."

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:25 AM

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:22 AM
No, not at all. I was talking about Hawkins and his need to categorize and sterotype. I speifically mention Hawkins and with reason. I am also sincere when I say that his expression of racial discomfort is unconscious.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:21 AM
Actually I heard them all and I am 100% right on this and you could not be more wrong or more misinformed. I suggest something other than Fox.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:19 AM
True, but the paths that existed as few as 15 years ago are now gone. People like Boehner amaze me. He is proud of how hard he worked to succeed, and he should be. His path to success was precarious in 1975. Now, the path that he took is long gone. Tuitions up 800%, minimum wages down 30%. Anything is possible but the playing field is tilted and tilted heavily.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:15 AM
The private sector does not trade its tax breaks for investments that create jobs. That is a fallacy. Of course they claim that as the basis of supply side economics, but it is a failure. If the last ten years have taught us anything, let it be that. The private sector was given every opportunity to create jobs and they instead accumulated or invested elsewhere. Truth time, those that have labelled themselves job "creators" as though they are divinley positioned, have failed. That means try something different. Gini numbers also indicate the disappearence of a middle class, which is what we have here. Make no mistake, the reality expressed by those figures is being felt, perhaps not bhy you, but it is real.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:10 AM
I guess you need sterotypes so you can discount anything contrary to your narrow view. You make the mistake of thinking that the righ and the GOP are the party of religion and values. They have sold you a bill of goods brother.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:01 AM
13. Look at the election results, the fact that you still categorize and sterotype is a problem and probably unconsciously a part of why you are anti-Obama. Lets face it, you have zero logic to support you bent. 14. No one said lucky, but the infrastructure was the enabling force along wth an enabled consumer base. The GOP has worked to cripple those areas in favor of the mega rich and believe me, you are no friend of small business. Again, I recommend facts. They are also less calories than lies. 15.No one is taking away guns you alarmist, hate-monger!!!!! People support sensible massacre control. make up a different reason to hate Obama, oh wait, you already have. But, you are 0-15.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 10:57 AM
11. Liberalism does care about women, care to look the votes cast in the last election? Liberals do not need a retreat to be cautioned not to use the word "rape". Not even close on this one sunny jim. 12.Liberalism doesnt help the poor stay poor. This lie of yours is one of the most dispicable fallacies. The people that are struggling want nothing more than an even playing field, I guarantee you that. This notion that they don;t work hard is beyond sick, it is truly dispicable. Also, if you think the playing field is even, then your mind is truly warped and you live one cloistered life.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 10:53 AM
10. No, not make everyone poorer, but address and income inequity that rivals that of Mexico. here is a newsflash Hawkins, hope you are sitting down because this may not make sense to anyone unfamiliar with a little thing called math, the more people able to fully participate in an economy the better it is for the economy. 10% possessing all the tax breaks and 85% of the wealth IS NOT sustainable.. This is not complicated. Research Gini coefficient.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 10:51 AM
9. The hate is all coming from the right. I have some anger for you when you spout lying maneure like this. Did you hear Senator McConnell and the wingnuts in the house after the 2008 election? They stated obstruction as a goal and carried it out while buffoons like you cheered. My God. The anti-Obama vitriol makes me literally ill. One can only wonder the true source of such evil, black hearted venom. From day 1 Unreal. Obama bent over backwards to build relationships, the old white structure was determined to hate, from day 1.