15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 12:09 PM
Conservatives are abducted more ofetn by aliens, its a proven fact, very time.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 12:08 PM
What's a baxtard?

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:50 AM
I ont know where you got your dictionary but dude, you totally deserve a refund. I tell you what, if you think rea competition exists when 1% has 43% of the wealth n 5% has 70% of the wealth....... you have never played Monopoly nodo yo understand Monopoly.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:47 AM
Actually, communisms a transition phases, anyway, your proper difinitions need work.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:45 AM
The US has the 37thbest health care in he world. Seen our infantmortality rate? Disgraceful, remove your head from the sand. Also, most have healhcare through work and cant choose from one of the few insurance companies. You serious about freedom and coice there is nothing better than a pblic system, that is a fact pur and smple. The whole fear tactic abou governmen involved in your medical process is idiocy. Polar melting is real, try askng a scientist, or keep your head in the sand on thatone, too.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:41 AM
What historical evidence? Nice BS talking point but how aout some proof? A lot of people in a lot of countries would disagree. You have extreme words like unequivocal but that does no conceal the falsehood in your words. Pogressive tax codes have led to strong economies, better health outcomes, and better equality all over the world. Hey, I want it too.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:37 AM

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:36 AM
He has cut spending, where the aych ee double hockey sticks do you guys get your facts, seriosuly wild. And Keynseian does work, the failures in Europe have not been in Sweden, Norway, France, Germany etc. They have been in countries where they have drifted into supply side.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:33 AM
Right but there is something to be said for creating activity when interest rates are so low. Also, if someone on unemployment is suddenly plunged into desperation and bankruptcy, the net negative is far worse. Social costs are not just a matter of cutting someone loose and "forcing" them to make it, they damage and economy.Also, screwing the poor when GE pays now taxes is simply not sane.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:30 AM
First, dont call me a commie, that is horse pucky. Second, you are the GOPs wet dream, a distroted view of histroy and lierally no awareness of anything beyond our border. The governemnt boogeyman talk proves you are following script and have been hypnotized into selling your freedom, to selling your constitutional rights.

15 Lies of Liberalism

bluedodger Wrote: Jan 26, 2013 11:27 AM
Conservatism is now extremism. Liberalism is sanity and socially based. Conservatism is not about responsibility, its about selfishness. It is about saying "I have my piece of the pie so now screw everyone else." Conservatism also asumes an even playing field which is astonishingly obstuse. Conservatism is "I took advantage of an infrastructure and progressive tax structure but now that I have my piece keeping open the paths that were available to me is not important." "If they are poor, it is due to lack of drive or talent, ergo I can suspend conscience and be a selfish scummer."