Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
OMG!!! We need you to start lecturing minorities who seem to be voting against their own interests. Conservatives have controlled the country for most of the last 3 decades but they seem unaware of what they have been experiencing. You better go tell them what they have been experiencing because, according to you, minorities and women seem quite confused. Governemtn as a job creator has been wildly successful and anyone who claims that is has been debunked is either living under a rock delusional or a liar. Scandinavia, Canada, you know, countries that rank higher than us in everything from health to education to happiness. Debunked my you know wehat. What an absolute joke.,
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 59 mins ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago