Liberalism offers up a utopian vision of the world and then invites its practitioners to feel good about themselves for embracing it. Not only does this beautiful fantasy world never come to pass, liberalism fails to address the root causes of the problems it sets out to solve while creating whole new disasters in the process. In other words, it's a never ending circle. There's a problem, liberalism is offered up as the solution, it doesn't work and creates more problems, for which liberalism is offered up as the solution, etc., etc., etc. until you're starving, bankrupt, or your society...
OMG!!! We need you to start lecturing minorities who seem to be voting against their own interests. Conservatives have controlled the country for most of the last 3 decades but they seem unaware of what they have been experiencing. You better go tell them what they have been experiencing because, according to you, minorities and women seem quite confused. Governemtn as a job creator has been wildly successful and anyone who claims that is has been debunked is either living under a rock delusional or a liar. Scandinavia, Canada, you know, countries that rank higher than us in everything from health to education to happiness. Debunked my you know wehat. What an absolute joke.,
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago